The Pagoda is a curved tension tent that maximises the usable space by using above head cross cables; eliminating the need for support poles. Their anodised aluminium, simple, bolt-less design allows for easy transportation, storage,
Modular by design, they can be connected to each other using an almost invisible gutter, creating the coverage of a large marquee with the flexibility and easy of setups of a smaller marquee. The Pagoda has the added flexibility of being able to connect to many of the Espree and clear / multispan marquees that we stock.
Proven in use for over 20 years, the Pagoda has received minor upgrades over the years, but remains a popular choice for its strength and simplicity.
- 2x Georgian window walls, 1x plain wall and 1x plain wall with a 1.5m zip door
- Anodised T6061 aluminium frame (pole diameter of 64mm with a 3.2mm wall)
- Heavy Duty White 550g PVC (19 oz) – UK fireproof certificate to B.S. 5438 (for public events), blackout and UV resistant
- Erected within 45 minutes (weather permitting)
- Size: available in a 4x4m and a 6x6m version
- Total height: 5.3m
- Eave height: 2.5m
- Head height in the centre of the wall: 2.4m